FRONTLINEClaim forms and general claim information is provided below.
There are time limits in terms of submitting insurance claims. If you have suffered an incident and need to submit a claim, please follow the steps below:
- Please contact our office;
- Submit your claim to us by using the e-mail box provided below.
- Alternatively, download your insurers appropriate claim form below; and
- Complete the form and submit it to our office as soon as possible.
- If you use the insurer’s towing services after an incident such as an accident, the cost of towing for your account as the claimant is substantially reduced or with certain insurers completely covered.
- Should policyholders not use the insurer’s preferred towing and/or other providers, the costs of these services may be completely for the policy holders own account.
Front line Personal Assist 086 111 3699
The standard excess will always apply should the claim not be logged through the Incident Management Centre.
If the ONE Incident Management Centre (IMC) is contacted on 087 066 0286 or 0861 000 286 or email@example.com and SABS approved aftermarket glass is utilised then no excess will apply. Should it be necessary to replace with agents or manufacturers glass then the standard excess will still apply.
BODY CORPORATE FIRE, THEFT & GENERAL CLAIM FORM
+27 10 001 7590
First Floor, Parkview House, Constantia Park,
Corner 14th Avenue and Hendrik Potgieter Road, Weltevreden Park.
Suite 178, Private Bag X3
Strubens Valley, 1735.